New Years Eve Seated Dinner Options
Spend the last sunset of 2021 in style at Coast Port Beach! We have two dining options on offer, bookings are essential (click here to book).
Both options offer a casual, beachside dining experience with views of the coastline! Check our Terms & Conditions at the bottom for more info.
Regular A La Carte Menu
Order off our reduced regular menu with all the favourites!
Bookings available from 6 – 8pm. Bar and venue shuts at 10pm.
NYE 2-Course Menu* + 3 Hours of Free Flowing Drinks! – $110p
$110 per head | 7pm – 10pm | Set Menu
To start: Share platter entree of mushroom arancini, fresh tomato bruschetta and duck spring rolls.
Main Course, choice of: Slow-cooked Beef Cheek– potato gratin, pumpkin, broccolini, and red wine jus. OR Grilled Market Fish, fennel puree, pesto zucchini, broken potatoes, lemon sauce. OR Spiced Cauliflower ‘Steak’ with baby carrots, sweet corn puree, potatoes, and chimichurri.
add ons such as Fresh Natural Oysters, Cheese platters, and desserts will be available on the day
Free-flowing drinks run from 7 to 10pm.
– Aperol Spritz
– Villa Sandi Prosecco (Italy), McPherson Sauvignon Blanc (Victoria), Silkwood Chardonnay (Pemberton), Flametree Rose (Margaret River), McPherson Shiraz (Victoria)
– Draught beers + Cider
– Soft drinks & Juices
Non-Alcoholic / Drivers / Non-Drinkers packages available for $75person.
*Menu subject to change
Terms & Conditions:
DIETARY REQUIREMENTS – we must be notified before 12pm on NYE of any dietary requirements or changes to be able to accommodate. Late notice or requests made after 12pm can not be accommodated.
Thank you for your understanding and support during these challenging times.
- Drinks package runs from 7pm – 10pm and will not be extended for late parties
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to get checked in and seated
- Requests for specific seating arrangements can’t be accomodated, due to Covid-19 restrictions and needing to safely distance our tables
- Payment is due on check in for your booking
- RSA applies, refunds not given
- Strictly no balloons of any kind. No confetti or glitter. No open flames
- Bar shuts at 10pm. Venue closes shortly after.
- Payment will be made on the day.
- We are not able to accept seating requests due to social distancing requirements and our Covid Safe plan. Thank you for understanding.
- DIETARY REQUIREMENTS must be recieved by 12pm on 31/12 in order to be accomodated.
Covid-19 Government Restrictions:
- You must be seated while in the venue, whether eating or drinking.
- Please wear a mask while entering the venue, ordering, walking through the venue, and at all times when possible to protect the health of our staff and those around you.
- Remember to check in with the SafeWA app or using our manual sign-in register
- Stay home is you are feeling unwell or experiencing any symptoms
- Thank you for your support of local businesses this year and the next. It is critical to our survival
- For more information, please visit the WA Health website