We deserve to enjoy our birthday parties just as much as we did when we were children! After all, it’s nice when people honour your birthday by sharing the day with you, right?
Celebrating one’s birthday is a unique event that should be shared with loved ones. If a big milestone of yours is coming up (like a 20th, 30th, 40th, 50th or 60th) it’s time to go all out with a party at Coast Port Beach. Are you ready? Then let’s plan it.
The pre-planning phase:
Alright, so it’s just over a month before the party, now is the time to pick out the logistics, so that you aren’t in a rush closer to the date.
With the extra time before the big day, you can guarantee that you’ll have a relatively hassle-free birthday party.
- Choose the date: The ideal day for a party is over the weekend. This ensures that your guests will be available. You can pick the weekend before or after your actual birthday.
- Pick the venue: This one’s a no-brainer because you are obviously going to have it here at Coast Port Beach! We have options for intimate, medium-size and even larger gatherings. Remember, we are a preferred venue hire location in Perth, so make your bookings promptly.
- Who’s on the guest list? Make a list of all the guests you want to be invited to your party so you won’t forget anyone. Depending on your event size, you’ll want to be choosey when making the VIP list for your extravaganza.
- Send out the invites: Once your venue and date are set…let the party invites go out! These days people opt for a Facebook invite. But there is always room to go old school, especially if this one’s a milestone birthday.
- Budget: Set a budget and stick to it!
We are three weeks away from the party: It’s time to plan the details:
The countdown starts NOW! With mere weeks in front of you, you will need to plan those finer details to ensure your party is more than just a ‘save the date’.
- Food – a buffet is the easiest method of serving food. You can serve snacks for guests to nibble on while waiting for dinner to be served. Otherwise, you can pre-order from the al la carte menu or go with one of our packages!
- Decorations – it’s easier to decorate if you have a theme. Matching the deco with the theme of the night is often a route patrons take. Otherwise, you can always just bounce ideas off us, we would love to help you get those creative juices flowing.
- Entertainment and games – let’s keep the mood light, and the fun going. We recommend that you prepare some activities and lightly competitive games to keep your party going guests entertained.
Anyway, are you ready to plan that stellar birthday party of yours? We can’t wait to help you get started. Then, be sure to make a reservation right away. We are a premium party venue hire bar in Perth!